The 2014 Content Strategy Business Survey is here!
We are looking for Chief Content Officers or CMOs who set the content strategy for their company to take our Business Survey
- Openings at top digital agency in Chicago for: Content Strategist, Interactive Program Manager & Interactive Developer. Apply at: Savera@ideareboot.com
- Don't miss The LavaCon Conference - For content strategists, user experience designers, documentation managers and other content professionals.
October 12-15 in Portland, Oregon. CSA members, use the code "CSA" to register and save $100!
- Why you don't have to feel guilty reading magazines in the grocery store line: Read “Don’t Make me Wait.”
- Read the review by Jeff Segal of The Beginner’s Guide to Content Marketing for Small Businesses by Matt Mansfield
- CSA Member Sally Bagshaw's advice on what to do when content goes wrong
- Content Strategy Term of the Week is Transclusion
- Noz Urbina on The Biological Imperative for Intelligent Content
- Joe Pulizzi discusses the need to expand the role of content curation.
- Six Insights from Content’s Brightest Minds CSA co-founder, Noreen Compton aka @contentgal, is proud to be included in the great company of Amy Thibodeauu/Facebook, Shannon Rentner/Digital Mktg Strategist, Hazel Jennings/Instagram, Andrea Goulet Ford/BrandVox & Sarah Werner/Click Rain.
What Is The Content Strategy Alliance?
The Content Strategy Alliance is working to bring together like-minded professionals focused on establishing content strategy as a recognized, understood and respected discipline.
We hope to provide the CS community with thought leadership, information on jobs, case studies, best practices, a forum to discuss issues with others in the field – and other opportunities as we think of them or members suggest them.
Content covers a wide area.
We welcome collaborators in related fields: UX, Information Architecture, Marketing, TechCom, Social Media etc. And EVEN Content Marketing.
Please feel free to drop us a line at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brande Martin didn't attend CSF 2014, but she curated Twitter info about it.Thanks, Brande!
- CSA Mentor Project Lead Amanda Gallucci profiled in Forbes on internships. Go, Amanda!
- How would you answer this interview question: Articulate & represent visually (whiteboard drawing) one content strategy framework that you've used successfully in the past. Join the conversation.